Give your beauty routine an upgrade with PCA Skin's Hydrating Toner, designed to give an extra boost of hydration to all skin types. The fruit extracts and antioxidants within this toner help alleviate free radical damage and dryness. This toner is fragrance-free, paraben-free and sulfate-free.
- Watermelon, Apple and Lentil Fruit Extracts: full of antioxidants, improve moisture retention and support the skin's natural moisture complex.
- Jania Rubens Extract: antioxidant-rich and supports anti-aging.
- Evening Primrose Oil: rich in omega-6 fatty acids and gamma linoleic acid, improves skin hydration and reduces TEWL.
- Hydrates the skin and removes excess dirt, oil and debris
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Provides antioxidant protection and improves moisture retention
Tip: Using a spray bottle, mist Hydrating Toner on your skin throughout the day for immediate hydration or to set makeup.
At a Glance
Cleansers and Exfoliators: Toners and Mists
Ideal for these Concerns: Dryness and Dehydration, Free Radical Damage
Ideal for these Skin Types: Mature Skin, Dry Skin
Preferences: Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Clean
Key Ingredient(s): Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Antioxidants, Vitamin C, Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Application Area: Face
How to Use
After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with a small amount of toner and apply over the face and neck. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carrageenan, Jania Rubens Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
PCA Skin Hydrating Toner